Leland Clipperton

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!









My “resolutions”:

I resolve to:

1. Be light on my feet

2. To act with stealth & grace

3. To be purposeful

4. To be positive

5. To look for the good in others and myself

6. To be cautious, not fearful

7. To be committed to my desire

8. To do something daily to move my life forward

9. To write it down… with a timeline… and specific application

10. To be healthy

11. To be active, not reactive

12. To be creative

13. To trust and use my intuition

14. To plan fun

15. To have fun

16. To play

17. To read

18. To call more

19. To be kind

20. To be adventurous

21. To work purposefully

22. To get things done in a timely manner

23. To always be “in love”

24. To practice my practice… walk the talk

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment